Let’s face it, busy women don’t have time for complicated beauty routines. We’re running businesses, taking care of families, juggling activities. Something’s gotta go –usually it’s the time we spend to make ourselves look attractive. Here are a few quick tricks Biz found that can make it easy to get up and get to the office – looking gorgeous!
- Get ready the night before. Do as much as you can the night before – paint your nails, trim your bangs, do the 30-minute hair conditioner, do a facial.
- Refrigerate your moisturizer. Try it as a remedy for puffy eyes – the coolness takes down swelling.
- Move into prime time. A make-up primer can seem like an unnecessary step, something you just don’t have time for. But some experts say it can refine skin texture so much that the need for foundation and concealer is often eliminated. And for maturing skin, it can be a nice trick because of its ability to reflect light with it’s “soft focus” ingredients that increase luminosity.
- Find makeup that multitasks. Pick makeup that does multiple things – a foundation that has sunscreen and moisturizer built in, for example. You can look glamorous in less time – and with fewer products.
- Rinse your hair with club soda. Got frizzy hair? Try using carbonated water as a rinse. Because of its low pH level, word is it reduces frizz. Nice fix when summer humidity wreaks havoc with your hair.
- Whiten your teeth – with lipstick. No time to get to the dentist for teeth whitening? Try a lipstick that has a blue undertone, like burgundy or wine. People will think you whitened!